Wednesday, July 16, 2008

just...too..busy...


...even for punctuation haven't had time to clean the cats litter much less blog...

Oh, ah, sigh. phew. I'm serious - the kids are out of school driving me mad, the hubby is working a tonne, family coming for visits, football games, gardening (damn slugs!), and dishes (arg!) Shipments are piling up and I'm behind! Anyone know how I feel?

Business has been good: new retail stores, fashion shows and Portobello West over these summer months (June, July, August) have kept the interest high and has been driving traffic to the website. The income that it's generating is allowing me to design new stuff and that's super motivating. However, it all takes so much time and if the slugs would just bugger off, I would have more of it.

However...

Check these out! I call them "Cathedral" in Capri Blue and they are dynamite (if I can toot my own horn here for a second!) I'm proud to call these earrings mine! Vintage Swarovski Crystal and Sterling Silver are perfectly balanced to create this masterpiece of art deco glory. And the blue is out of this world. As soon as the dishes are done I'm going to start on the Rose version - hopefully in time for the party in September: kids are back in school, those garden pests are starting to receed and the husband will be home more to wash the dishes. Yes! Life will be good again.

http://www.joliemack.com

No comments: