Friday, April 25, 2008

Silly, but necessary!



Vancouver Fashion Week was a nutty experience and I needed a lot of wine to get through it! Here is my very first interview and a little peek at the exciting event! stay tuned for more photos...

BTW: Scroll down to the product slide by Slide.com and click the speaker icon to turn off the music! Then you can hear what kind of cacaphony I am spewing on the interview. Keep in mind that I was scared, tipsy, and feeling a bit like the proverbial Deer-in-the-headlights!

4 comments:

Family Of Five said...

Oh Jolie.... you look beautiful and all your stuff looked great! What a wonderful experience and exposure for you! You are such a talented lady!

Janis said...

Woo hoo! You're famous! And brave, too! I'm so proud of you!

HomeSchooler said...

I can't hear what you're saying because of the background music!!!??? Is there any way I can turn it off?

Jolie Mack; Designer/Principal said...

Hi Woman! You nedd to click the little speaker icon on the Slide.com, just underneath the VFW video clip...sorry! You're not missing much though, not being able to hear me babble on about nonsense!

JoMack.