Wednesday, November 9, 2011

From West to East: a ridiculous journey.



















Wow. It's been a awhile. Last post was 2008. My photography has changed since then, so has my geological location on my continent.

It was time to move I guess - although maybe I was a bit hasty. But Vancouver is nutty and just too much for me to handle (the commuting is unreal and the population is borderline parasitic.) so, we kept moving east in our research until we stopped in Fredericton: the beautiful river city that is the capital of New Brunswick. Never once growing up did I ever think I would live in Maritime Canada.

The business has evolved with better designs, organization, photography and an overall larger profile. The jewelery has held its own even without my complete focus. Retailers have come and gone but the right ones are still there and I love them. BC still has a nice selection and London, Ontario has an exclusive boutique as well. Now it's time to break into Fredericton and the eastern region. The locals here are wary, but with enough perseverance and belief in my skill, I think I'll win them over. :)

As my adventures roll on, I hope to post regularly and bring readers along on my journey through this "new land." I have dozens of photos to show you and the blog may become less focused on the jewelery and more so on my various creative endeavours, from personal photography to a new book concept. Stick around, would ya?

Jolie Mack Photo © 2011 Looking West from PEI.

No comments: