Monday, March 10, 2008

Sensual Seduction

Once in awhile, a song will come out that I can listen to over and over and over and over...well, I've just found one and I have listened to it 6 times in row just now. Oh no wait, seven.

I am a cat person. I have a cat and couldn't live without him: Jake is fat, furry and purrs me to sleep. But there's one Dogg that I can't resist and that's the one and only, Snoop to the Double G. When he barks, I listen. Woof.

Although he has a hundred children from 10 women, needs to eat a sandwich and he smokes waaaaay too much of the "fun stuff," Snoop is dope. (repeat song, number 8...)

"Sensual Seduction" is right up my alley, bringing Snoop and a dance beat together, all wrapped up in a seventies gift box complete with guitar-keyboard and Rick James. Take a look, listen and tell me if this little groove doesn't get you tapping your pimp boots. (nine times...got the chorus down)

Because of the strong influence this song may have on my designing over the next couple of weeks, don't be surprised if a whole (11 times...I'm rapping the lyrics now) line of Sensual Seduction pieces will be released. Until then, if I were to lie around in the buff wearing nothing but nude and Snoops song, I would accessorize with the "Black Beauty" earrings from my spring Signature Collection. Carats of glossy, black Cubic Zirconias shimmer and put me in the mood for some Sensual Seduction, fo sho Shorty.

And there's a dance version!!!

Sensual seduction, whoa oh-whoa, Sensual Seduction... "All the time, anytime."

Peace out. http://www.joliemack.com/

1 comment:

HomeSchooler said...

Just for laughs: You know, a guy looking through one of my old photo albums saw a picture of Dad holding me as a baby. His reaction? "Holy cow! When he was young, you Dad looked just like a white Snoop Dogg!" Ask Janis for a look at a picture, try to imagine it MUCH younger... you might see it, you might not, but you'll laugh!