Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting Traffic.

Living in the Vancouver area, sitting in traffic is a way of life. It's funny how commuters have adapted to the time spent sitting in their cars, using the time for phone calls, email, relaxing (I have a bath, myself) or even napping (hmm...) Personally, I will do everything I can to avoid traffic no matter how badly my children need something (is that bad?) Having a home-based business, such as my jewelery design endeavour, means that now I can choose when the best times are for appointments and errands versus an employer telling me, then having to race - in traffic - to meet their demand.

How ironic then that traffic has once again become a large part of my daily existence, only this time I annoyingly NEED the traffic. Web traffic, that is. And without hard work, web traffic is as scarce as cheap gas. I'm hoping that through blog sharing, word of mouth and a bit of your personal investment into this blog and business, meaningful site traffic will prevail! If anyone out there knows the best web highway to take that is jam packed with traffic bottlenecks, honk your horn!

"Traffic" Signature Collection 2008 happens to be one of my most prized designs. It's large, in charge and will amp up anyone's personal style. The 144 baby Swarovski crystals are suspended within loops of Sterling Silver and they glitter madly. Available in many colours, these earrings will keep anyone who is stuck in traffic occupied by offering numerous activities like, counting the crystals and/or loops, staring into the sparkles or repeatedly looking in your rearview mirror admiring how beautiful you look when you wear these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jolie, I love your blog idea! Blogs are great for spreading advertising and the fact that they are free makes it even better! I'd love to add your site in my links list on my blog, I will await your approval! I love your jewelry, it's stunning! More people should see it, so they can all lust after it! ;)